Tuesday 30 December 2014

Winner - Anything Christmas

It's time to announce a winner again!


Hooray!

Thank you to everyone who entered this time, we had so many entries it was very hard to choose


The ANYTHING CHRISTMAS winner is:




We love the details on this project!

Congratulations from the DT!!

Please contact Jannie for your prize and your winner Blinkie too!!!  


And the runners up are:







Congratulations from the DT  and please contact Jannie for your Runners Up Blinkies!!!


Don't forget to pop back for our first challenge of 20 15 on 6th January

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow thank you so much for picking my lantern as the winner I am delighted
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a runner up, I appreciate it very much!! I have sent my email for the blinkie..thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased to have my card chosen as a runner up. Thank you. Congratulations to the other winners. Have sent my email for the blinkie. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete